** COVID-19 Important Information **
KU Wichita Internal clinics recognize that reducing the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is our top priority for the health and safety of our patients, staff and the community. Our clinics remain open at this time and precautions are being taken.
Drive-up FLU SHOT Available NOW!
It is more important than ever to get your Flu Shot this season. We are offering a convenient drive-up option for all our patients. Keeping you healthy and safe is our priority.
- Call 316-293-3494 for Drive-up Flu Shot.
- When you arrive at clinic, park in spot designated for Flu Shot and call the number on the sign.
- We will be out shortly to administer your Flu Shot at your car.
It is as simple as 1,2,3 and you are protected for the flu season.
Telehealth appointments are now available. Please call to make an appointment.
More About Telehealth
If you believe you could be infected with COVID-19:
- Please contact us for advice rather than coming to the clinic. We can instruct you on how to proceed for care.
- When you call, we can help create your access to our portal for better communication with our clinic.
- Friendly, easy to follow advice from the CDC.
If you are well and want to reduce your chance of becoming sick with COVID-19:
- Friendly, easy to follow advice from Boston University
Internal Medicine Faculty Clinic
The KU School of Medicine-Wichita Faculty Internal Medicine Clinic is dedicated to providing quality health care to Wichita and the surrounding communities. Dr. Tiffany Schwasinger-Schmidt, Dr. Elisha Brumfield, and Dr. Lisa Le are board-certified physicians in internal medicine and provide a wide variety of clinical services including preventive medicine, chronic disease management, diabetes care, and obesity and weight loss services. As specialists in primary care, Dr. Schwasinger-Schmidt, Dr. Brumfield, and Dr. Le are trained in complex disease management and diagnostic services. Our focus is to provide quality health care, highlighting health promotion. In addition to our primary care services, we offer cutting-edge therapies to our patients through our work in clinical trials. At the faculty clinic, we strive to provide patients with innovative, evidence-based clinical care.
Where We’re Located
8533 E 32nd Street N
Wichita, KS 67226
M-F: 8:00AM – 5:00PM