Internal Medicine Faculty Clinic
Primary Care in Wichita, KS
The KU School of Medicine-Wichita Faculty Internal Medicine Clinic is dedicated to providing quality health care to Wichita and the surrounding communities. Dr. Elisha Brumfield and Dr. Lisa Le are board-certified physicians in internal medicine and provide a wide variety of clinical services including preventive medicine, chronic disease management, diabetes care, and obesity and weight loss services. As specialists in primary care Dr. Brumfield and Dr. Le are trained in complex disease management and diagnostic services. Our focus is to provide quality health care, highlighting health promotion. In addition to our primary care services, we offer cutting-edge therapies to our patients through our work in clinical trials. At the faculty clinic, we strive to provide patients with innovative, evidence-based clinical care.
KU Wichita Internal Medicine Clinics recognize that reducing the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is our top priority for the health and safety of our patients, staff and the community. Please see below for COVID-19 updates for our clinic.
- Masks are optional
- Strongly encourage one visitor per patient, only exceptions being language translators or those with disabilities requiring additional support
- Telehealth visits offered
Telehealth appointments are now available. Please call to make an appointment.
Additional Resources for COVID-19
If you believe you could be infected with COVID-19:
- Please contact us for advice rather than coming to the clinic. We can instruct you on how to proceed for care.
- When you call, we can help create your access to our portal for better communication with our clinic.
- Friendly, easy to follow advice from the CDC.