Internal Medicine Resident Clinic
Primary Care in Wichita, KS
KU Wichita Internal Medicine specializes in caring for the whole person. We provide primary care for adults, but we are also trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems. We focus on prevention and healthy lifestyles as we look after the long-term health of our patients.
Our distinguished faculty physicians from KU School of Medicine-Wichita mentor our internal medicine resident physicians, so at each visit, at least two physicians consider your health care.
We encourage our patients to use our online and smartphone portal to enhance communication with the clinic. We also encourage our patients to explore our online resources to guide preventive health care.
New patients are being accepted. No referral is necessary. Acute care is available without appointment. Call 316-293-2622 to schedule an appointment.
KU Wichita Internal Medicine Clinics recognize that reducing the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is our top priority for the health and safety of our patients, staff and the community. Please see below for COVID-19 updates for our clinic.
- Masks are optional
- Strongly encourage one visitor per patient, only exceptions being language translators or those with disabilities requiring additional support
- Telehealth visits offered
Telehealth appointments are now available. Please call to make an appointment.
More About Telehealth
Additional Resources for COVID-19
If you believe you could be infected with COVID-19:
- Please contact us for advice rather than coming to the clinic. We can instruct you on how to proceed for care.
- When you call, we can help create your access to our portal for better communication with our clinic.
- Friendly, easy to follow advice from the CDC.